Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well, I'm kind of wanting to work on some other lace but at the same time, I like adding a bit to this every day. I'm now in line stitches or borders. I wasn't going to do anything with the piece, considering it practice, but it occured to me that I could make a small rectangular pillow with it or a small bolster pillow. This is just the left half of the fabric. I will have the same length to work with on the other side. Now I'll have to add something between the first and second sample of drawn thread work.

Something weird is happening to my left arm and hand this afternoon. I'm breaking out in red splotches. Someone called them hives but I thought hives were all the same shape. The only thing I can think of that I've done differently is consume chocolate covered almond M&M's. I've never had a problem with almonds before. I found a spot on my left thigh too. It seems more like I touched something but I don't know what it would be. I just put some hand lotion on the forearm area and it's helping with the itching.

Lace - I need to finish up my bobbinlace bookmark that is on the pillow. I wanted to tat a bag similar to the Irish Crochet bag I already finished. I want to work on some more Romanian Point Lace. More needlelace. Embroider something different.

But I have to look at some stuff related to my tree/house repair and the garage repair and compare estimates and THINK.

I'd also like to go home and take a nap!

No comments: