Thursday, September 23, 2010

I was busy last night. The first line is "wide chain". It was fun to do though it doesn't really look like anything special here. The next one is a sort of vining chain stitch and it took me forever to figure it out! I bet I pulled the thread out and started over five times. The third fourth one is an easy one but I began to space them wider as I got near the end because I was running out of thread. I barely made it to the end. There's a row of French knots in there too - forgot about those! I had to do the vining chain stitch again just to get it set in my mind how I did it.

I have less than 2" left on this side. I think the other side will be mostly border stitches.

Last night about 7:30 p.m., I discovered that the water coming out of my kitchen faucet was a mere trickle. I tried the bathroom. Same thing. I checked the outside faucet. Again, only a trickle. Before I made it to bed, there was no water at all. I was really frustrated that this couldn't happen earlier since I was home and could have called someone on the spot to come out. So instead, I left work early afternoon today to meet a plumber whom I'm waiting on now. He remodeled my sister's bathroom where I took a shower this morning. It is GORGEOUS! I have a well since I live out in the country. I suspect it has something to do with the well pump and I hope it's a simple part. It's no fun living without water.

I'm seeing a notice on blogger that they improved the editor and what I'm using now will go away soon. Rats! I tried their new editor several months ago and didn't like it so I hope the new version truly is better since I won't have a choice about using it.

Wish me buckets of water coming through my faucets today!

No comments: