Monday, January 10, 2011

Yes, I did get to it.

I kept putting it off, thinking I'd just maybe wind the bobbins and get everything ready. Next thing I knew, it was on the pillow.

I was off a bit on the second eye but I know what I did wrong. I also crossed a pair or two in the center at some point that I shouldn't have, but overall, considering there were new techniques, I think it turned out well. I will do another at my friend's house on Tuesday so all I'll do tonight is wind the bobbins. Really!

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

When cleaning my sewing room over the weekend, I found two bookworms that I made two years ago. Maybe it's a sign! ; )

I think your bookworm is adorable!