Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm on the home stretch! I've gone all around the outside except that last bit of the last square where the thread is coming out. It goes pretty well when I get into a rhythm of stitching. I will definitely use a better quality of thread on the next sample/project!

I still need to outline the narrow sections after I finish this last little bit. I'm not sure when I'll get home tonight as I have a commitment after work but I may get to do some stitching yet. I also have lots of hand dyed thread to wind on floss holders so I'm not sure which will get picked. You can see some of the threads on my other blog, Threads of a Tatting Goddess. I intend to use these threads for other lace and stitching besides tatting. There is a beautiful gold/brown combination drying that I can't wait to try out on something!

No comments: