Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wow...two posts in one day! I thought this blog needed a few photos. It was looking BORING. I started this on Tuesday night and partway through the second diamond, I knew I'd done something wrong. I finally got up the energy and nerve to get it out today and back out of the whole diamond.

So I got the second diamond done again and at this point, I've just finished the third diamond. I had to back out of that one too. I think I miss pinholes. They're kind of hard to see. I'm doing this one better but still not as good as I'd like. Do I make another after this or go on to the next one?

I really think I need to do this one again, but I also think I need a break so I'm going to do the next and last one when this is complete. After that, I may come back and try this one again. Sometimes you just need time to let it all sink in. It was disappointing after I got to buzzing along on all the prior ones!

No comments: