I've been trying out different ways to make these. This one looks best so far but I'm still not happy with it. I will try some other thread. My hardest part is making the stitches even. They turned out well on the half portion edge but going all around wasn't so good. I did some with a true buttonhole stitch, with the ridged edge on the outside and some with it inside. It seems to look better if I keep the ridge on the outside. This one was done with a regular buttonhole (blanket) stitch. I tried marking a line to follow but I need a solid template instead of eyeballing it.
I'm having trouble keeping up with Karen's latest additions. I wish the text had more photos. I'll forget details from the movies and they are only available for a limited time, but I guess the basic idea is all I need, since I keep changing things anyway. I just haven't had the time or energy to pursue it this week. Tomorrow is my first half-day back to work. I kinda suspect I'll be sleeping the afternoons away the rest of this week. I don't think I've even checked out the latest TAST stitch this week!
Scriptorium – some new blank scrolls… :D
1 hour ago