Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Bells...

I finished up the second one last night and then the third. I decided to leave the second one as it was. This is kind of an experiment, seeing how different fillings look in the same frame. I can always redo it later if I really really hate it.

I figured out what I was doing wrong with the circles in the second bell. That's one way but it wasn't what I had in mind. The third bell is correct. Mostly. LOL!

On the third bell, I was going to make a series of chain stitch lines on each side of the circles but my first attempt looked pathetic so I tried something else. Like the circles, I need to figure out again how to do what is in my head. I sort of like having several bases made up at once. I can compare what I'm doing with what I've done before better. When it's off the base, it looks so much different, usually better, but it's not as easy to see how I did something sometimes.

No comments: