Friday, June 18, 2010

Embroidery done! Here's the fabric it's going with. I read through the sewing instructions and have decided to add some interfacing to give it body. I also haven't decided what I will do about the fastener. Even though it shows a button, you use a snap. I'm not sure I want to do that so I'll think on it some.

I got my bobbins spangled last evening after I finished the embroidery but I'm not sure they're done right since I didn't have any instructions. I used wires meant for wine charms but I may have to change those out. One set of bobbins that I have from someone else looks like it has thread used and another set appears to use wire. I may have to use fishing line. So now I need to wind the bobbins, finish the pillow, and prick the pattern.

I also need to try to get in to see my doctor for this continuing sore neck and back issue. It comes and goes. I'm thinking the neck is probably an ear infection or sinus since the last antibiotic from months ago never did really clear it up. It's interfering with my sleep now. That's why I'm up in the middle of the night posting! The tylenol is kicking in so I can probably go back to bed now.

No comments: