Monday, October 17, 2011

Here he is! I decided to block him even though I don't typically see instructions for blocking RPL. I'm still looking for improvements.

Maybe less foot detail? Sometimes simpler is better. I might do the white version without feet and see what I think. I can always add them later. I will probably change up the filling stitch on the back above and below the arch. I still like the arch there. I won't be using the ruffly braid on the white version either although I like it. I'll be teaching the white version and I don't want it too complicated. Most of the members already have trouble doing the basic braid so to add a ruffly one in the mix might be too much for now. It can be something to work towards later.

4 comments:

deanna7trees said...

oh you did a great job. I like the variety in the braids and the filling stitches are wonderful. I'm going to share this with my lace group.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

He is so cute! How big is he? Does he have a name? He should, you know! ; )

Lelia said...

I don't know - I think he is perfect! Awesome - job well done.

Wolfie said...

I just had to say this is GORGEOUS!!! I soooo wish I could do something like that:) Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration:)